Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sharp Edges? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sharp Edges. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Sharp Edges ReviewI was excited about this book, because the beginning of it (published behind Deep Waters) seems to be a return to JAK's (and AQ's) normal style, which I think is great. (I do vastly prefer the Quick stories). But I was sad to discover that although this is a pretty good book, it still seems that you are watching the story through a dark, cloudly glass. Her earlier stories made you feel right in the thick of things. I don't care about the "formula" angle of these plots, the formula works great for me. I do want to care more about the characters, however. Ms. Krentz is still about the best Romance writer around. The sad part is that she could be (and has been) so much better! Please slow down. I would pay double for book I wanted to read many times over. None of the recent ones have qualified.Sharp Edges OverviewWant to learn more information about Sharp Edges?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment