All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books) Review

All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light and Sound Books)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books) ReviewTo be honest, when I received the book I was disappointed. I was expecting more lights and sounds - like you push several buttons each with a different sound. There is only one button and one music and it's on the first page. The rest of the pages each have a small light - they all blink according to the music.
Well my son loves it! He is now 8 1/2 months old. He loved it since he was 3 months old when I got the book for him. He's fascinated by the lights, the music and the little face of the train on the first page. He can't push the button himself though. It's kinda tough to push it - sometimes it's a good thing though :) When we are out and we don't want to bother people around it's good to have control over how much noise we want to let him make.
I definitely recommend this book!
All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books) Overview

Want to learn more information about All Aboard Charlie the Can-Do Choo Choo (Light & Sound Books)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment