Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C-sharp minor Sheet Music? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C-sharp minor Sheet Music. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C-sharp minor Sheet Music ReviewI love this song. I can't believe it is all here, 14 pages of it! I really think that is a deal. Although I only know 3 or 4 pages of it! lol. It is really great to have it along, without the need to bring my music with me. I wouldn't want to learn it off of the kindle- it doesn't allow you to adjust the size of the notes or measures- but, it is readable. I don't think it's right to lower the star rating for the font size thing, cuz thats up to the kindle, not the music. It is readable off of my husbands kindle dx, but is just too tiny on the normal kindle (mine). On the dx, the measures are just a bit smaller than normal music, so, not bad. :) Thank you Amazon!!Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C-sharp minor Sheet Music OverviewThis sheet music was newly engraved from early and authoritative editions.Want to learn more information about Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C-sharp minor Sheet Music?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment