Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Persuaded by the Evidence: True Stories of Faith, Science, and the Power of a Creator? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Persuaded by the Evidence: True Stories of Faith, Science, and the Power of a Creator. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Persuaded by the Evidence: True Stories of Faith, Science, and the Power of a Creator ReviewPersuaded by the Evidence is a one of a kind collection of true stories by real people and how the evidence convinced each of them to a worldview of a six-day creation! I know. I was one of them! My story is a simple one, but one that is very real all the same. I was confronted with what I believed to be scientific arguments for evolution as I was growing up, by two older brothers who were really quite smarter than I. At that point in time, I really wasn't sure how to answer their various questions regarding evolution. I gradually began learning the answers to those questions from places most would not perhaps be aware of. The origin of life has never been emperically demonstrated, and the facts of science are totally in favor of creation. I have found that those who believe otherwise to be irrational in their thinking process in one form or another and in most cases to accomodate their behavior and not be held accountable for their actions. You will find an interesting bunch of characters in the pages of this book and one I hope will bring you closer to looking at the world around us and comtemplate why things are the way they are. My two older brothers encouraged me to read some good evolution books and I did. I have read many evolution books through the years. I include very briefly in my story, the evidences that persuaded me to believe in creation and the evidences that convinced me of a six-day creation and a worldwide flood. I thank my two older brothers for sending me on this journey which has shaped who I am, my faith, and how all of this has changed my life. A special thanks to Henry. I never met him, but he was my mentor.Persuaded by the Evidence: True Stories of Faith, Science, and the Power of a Creator OverviewWant to learn more information about Persuaded by the Evidence: True Stories of Faith, Science, and the Power of a Creator?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment