Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Best Affirmations Handbook? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Best Affirmations Handbook. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Best Affirmations Handbook ReviewThis book goes one step further than most affirmation books because it doesn't just say "pick an affirmation and repeat it over and over." It talks about the law of attraction, changing negative thoughts to positive, and multiple ways you can use affirmations. I liked that they discussed how using affirmations can make you change your entire way of thinking, rather than just changing one thing. I was a little confused though because they don't specify whether you should work with a certain number at a time or just use different ones at different times. The book gives you a 30 day program, and during the program you use lots of different affirmations in different ways. Are you supposed to just continue doing whatever affirmations you feel like on any given day? Or specify one and do it for a month? The book could have been clearer on that.The main thing I was disappointed in was that the book has very few actual affirmations, and they say you should go to their website for more. Well I went there, and you have to pay for the affirmations. It seems kind of ridiculous that they can't include affirmations in a book about affirmations, but instead expect you to pay for them or just write them yourself. Also at various times throughout the book they refer to the workbook, and say that it has the same tools but "holds you accountable." Every time I read about this workbook it made me feel like "what was the point of buying this book then?"
Overall I enjoyed the book because of it's emphasis on learning how to think positively and use affirmations to change your life. It is a pretty small book and could have been more in depth, but if you are looking for ideas on how to use affirmations, this book includes more than other books I have seen.The Best Affirmations Handbook Overview
Want to learn more information about The Best Affirmations Handbook?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment