Tipple's Eve Review

Tipple's Eve
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Tipple's Eve? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Tipple's Eve. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Tipple's Eve ReviewT.A. Von Reiman Reviews
Tipple's Eve
By
Gaylen M.H. Sharp
Tipple's Eve is a brilliantly created fantasy novel that is filled with vivid details and a smooth flow that I can only envy. From the very first pages I felt more like a visitor to Tipple's Eve than a reader and I delighted in the journey I saw unfolding.
Troy, the main character, came to life before my very eyes and I was immediately thrilled by his victories and feared for his losses. Troy has the courage of a lion and a heart filled with love for his family and friends. Halli, is a very spirited girl who has known the tragedy of loss and soon finds that the puppy love that she and Troy have experienced their whole lives has turned into something more.
This young couple suddenly must leave the comfort of the only home they have ever known and leave behind them their treasured family. They embark into a new life with a determination to fulfill their dreams. Their journey leads them into a strange world of joy, fear and terror as they become even more desperate to free themselves from the chains that bind them and to free their people as well. Troy and Halli are joined by a unique line of supporting characters such as; Grandpa Lyle, who knows more about the history of Tipple's Eve than anyone else in town; the couple's friend Perri, who they love and trust like a brother. Each character quickly displays their own personality and they become real people living real lives.
When I began to read this book I was torn between wanting to read rapidly and find out what would happen next, and savoring the exquisite taste of an excellent novel. Finally I sat a pace somewhere in between and allowed myself to glide along absorbing each tantalizing detail of this wonderful tale.
To say that Gaylen is a talented artist is an understatement, this author possesses a gift few have seen and even fewer have acquired. Bravo, Mr. Sharp, Bravo! I only wish you could have heard my applause when I finished reading your work of art. I enthusiastically recommend that everyone purchase and read this rare diamond of a novel and thrust themselves into a tale that is without compare.
Reviewed by T.A. Von Reiman Publisher of Writer's Nook and Reader's CornerTipple's Eve Overview

Want to learn more information about Tipple's Eve?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment