C# Essentials Review

C# Essentials
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy C# Essentials? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on C# Essentials. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

C# Essentials ReviewThe joy of O'Reilly books is that are concise. You can pick up this book and read it in two days and start writing C# code immediately. This book covers all of the major elements of C#, but without lots of handholding.
If you're a beginning developer, this will be a poor choice. However, if you you're a fairly experienced C++ developer, I would strongly recommend this book.
I've printed out the C# Language Reference. I know all the answers are in it somewhere, but it's nearly 300 pages of dense writing. Rather than wading through it, I paid $15 for this book and I'm now writing C# code steadily and easily. I refer back to this book for quick reference questions (what's the format for setting a property, what does a COM interop call look like etc.) and then go online or to the language spec for deeper questions.
If you want to get up to speed on C# quickly, this book should meet your needs well.C# Essentials Overview

Want to learn more information about C# Essentials?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment