Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Hombrecito's War (The Vanishing)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hombrecito's War (The Vanishing). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Hombrecito's War (The Vanishing) ReviewMike Farmer is an engineer and writer of technical books and papers. I had no idea he was also an outstanding fiction writer. As a reader of western history (cowboy era) and fiction almost exclusively I found this book to be an interesting mix of both. I am familiar with the historical event on which the story is based and I have traveled the geographical area many times. The narrative paints clear and accurate scenes and the reader becomes so engrosed in the story that he wants to enter the story and talk to the characters. I found myself wanting to give advice to the characters in anticipation of what may happen next. Sometimes it would have been good! A difficult book to put down. Eddie WayneHombrecito's War (The Vanishing) OverviewIt is historical fact that Albert Fountain-Indian fighter, lawman, well-known territorial political figure, newspaper publisher, respected attorney-and his eight-year-old son, Henry, vanished on a cold winter's day in the desert near White Sands, New Mexico Territory, in 1896. They were never found. Believed murdered with his father, eight-year-old Henry Fountain survived to make bloody war on the murderers. Yellow Boy, his Apache mentor, called him Hombrecito, “Little Man." Hombrecito: Half Anglo, half Mexican, all Apache. Hombrecito's War is a richly imagined myth of survival and revenge in the border southwest at the turn of the last century.Want to learn more information about Hombrecito's War (The Vanishing)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment