Madigan Review

Madigan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Madigan? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Madigan. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Madigan ReviewA friend gave me a copy of Madigan. I must say that had I seen it in the book store I wouldn't have bought it. It is what I'm told they call a Trade Paperback. I like the smaller paperbacks so I can keep them with me to read when I feel like it. But who looks a gift horse in the mouth? It was free. Normally I read a book a little at a time. Maybe taking two weeks to finish it. I read the first page of Madigan and had to read the second and before I knew it the sun came out and I'd read the whole thing through! Talk about a book that should be made in to a movie!!!!!!! This it it!!!!! I still think it would sell better in a smaller version, but what do I know about the book market? What I do know is that I have never picked up a book and read it from cover to cover before. To say I liked the book is an understatement. I loved it. When I looked for more books from R howard Trembly I was disappointed to find none. Is he still writing? I surely hope so.Madigan OverviewThe man they call Madigan--a rough retired Cavalry officer--finds himself drawn into an intriguing but dangerous game of Cat and Mouse with a formidable gang of outlaws searching for the hidden Aztec gold of Montezuma in the old Southwest. Soon the race is on to find the treasure and save the inhabitants of a Lost City, while Madigan is forced to use his deadly aim with his Sharps buffalo rifle to stay alive and save the woman he loves.

Want to learn more information about Madigan?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment